xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 15

November 15, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 15

The other day a friend said "Wow, you're doing NaNoWriMo and that 30 Days of Thanks thing?  That's a lot."  Yes, cranking out 1,667 words a day in some sort of thing that might one day resemble a novel takes some time.

But this 3o Days of Thanks thing had become a wonderful habit.  All day long I find myself on the look out for things to be thankful for.  I stop and jot them down throughout the day and when I sit down to write in the evening, I realize have so many things to choose from, so much to be grateful for.

Today I'm thankful for...

  • the opportunity to show parents all the things their children are doing well

  • fall weather perfect for dresses, tights and boots

  • riding with the top down on clear, starry nights

  • author Joshilyn Jackson's take on revision.  "It’s like a Book Spa, where the book gets a mani-pedi, a fresh haircut..."

  • spin class


1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't forget the most important thing to be thankful for: water. It's the cure-all :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.