xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Wanted: A Love Story

December 31, 2010

Wanted: A Love Story


 




letter Hletter Aletter PPmetal type letter Y

letter NEBlock Letter W

letter Yletter eletter AR01-11-07_1655


Standing tiptoe on the edge of a new year, I'm thinking about Donald Miller's book, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years.  It's all about writing your life, making it the kind of story you want to live.


I want mine to be a love story.


A story filled with affectionate moments with my favorite guy.


A story that includes big adventures in new settings.


A story of being brave and taking risks.


A story rich with the people I love, the characters who make me laugh, make me cry, make me a better person.


A story that includes being healthy and strong enough to explore on two wheels.


A story punctuated with quiet times to listen for God's voice.


A story so wonderful that my fingers can't type it fast enough.


I want mine to be a love story.


A love story for life.


What kind of story do you want to live this year?


1 comment:

  1. I'll have what you're having. I don't think one could ask for a more beautiful and fulfilling story.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.