xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Go Ride Your Bike Up A Tree

June 9, 2009

Go Ride Your Bike Up A Tree

I am sick.  That's right.  It's the first week of summer vacation and I'm sick.  Just as my poison oak started to admit defeat, a gooey sinus infection came in and delivered a swift kick to the face.

I've always maintained that when I'm under the weather, my body is trying to tell me to ease up a little.  Fine, I've eased up.  It's been almost two weeks since I've been on my bike or sweated out the pain in spin class.  I am literally itching to get out and enjoy this beautiful summer weather.

It does not help at all that my new saddle, Black Beauty, has arrived.  Don't mock me for naming my saddle.  I have a rule that I have to at least be on a first name basis with anything that spends that much time down there.  So, I named her Black Beauty.  Just look at her black rivets and sleek black leather.  She will be a fine addition to The Rocket.  She will be a fine addition indeed.

Since I am holed up as the chief financial supporter of Kleenex, my step-dad sent me this.  This guy does things I could never imagine.  Seriously, who thinks I think I'll ride my bike up a tree?  Amazing.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.