xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: A Bundle of Thank You's

September 21, 2010

A Bundle of Thank You's

Dear Apple,

Thank you for building a very sturdy Mac Book.  I discovered just how sturdy mine is when I was happily typing away on my couch and a big, black spider crawled across my bare arm.  Naturally I shrieked, jumped up, and inadvertently threw my Mac Book to the floor.  After I'd finished shrieking and doing the heebeejeebee dance, I picked up my computer and was delighted to find it was none the worse for wear.  Job well done, Apple.

Sincerely,

The girl who will try not to throw her computer again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Terry,

Thank you for shaking out my couch blanket until the monstrous spider revealed itself.  Thanks for only saying once how tiny it really was and for not arguing with me when I insisted it looked much bigger close up.  And thank you for stomping the spider into oblivion.  I was only a little grossed out that you stomped it with your bare foot.  Your chivalry is much appreciated.

Love,

The girl who will try not to be so shrieky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Spider,

Thank you for crawling on me when I was awake instead of crawling in my mouth when I was asleep.  I'm sorry your trip did not end well.

Cordially,

The girl who is not that sorry

1 comment:

Talk to me.