xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #36

August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday #36

This week I'm thankful for...

  • the conclusion of the first week of school.  They're cute, but, oh man, training them is exhausting.

  • my Neti Pot for battling it out with my first cold of the school year.  Breathing out of both nostrils is awesome.

  • Just Because roses from Terry

  • Garrison Keillor and his red shoes

  • my students, even the challenging ones

  • my awesome parent volunteers who are my saving grace with twenty-seven 5 and 6 year olds and no classroom aide

  • my little one who turned 6 this week and told me her two goals this year are to do a cartwheel and learn to fly

  • Mike & Ike's after they've been in a hot car all day

  • my grade level team

  • morning prayers with Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.