xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #34

August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday #34

I'm on a road trip with my mom this week and will get back just in time to set up my classroom and welcome a new bunch of little ones, so I'll be scarce these next couple weeks, but I look forward to telling you all about my road trip and other things when I return. I hope you're living a great adventure right now, too.
This week I'm thankful for...

  • celebrating 15 years of marriage to the love of my life.  Our life is so, so good.

  • SHARK WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • the man a couple of rows in front of me at the A's game who caught a foul ball and gave it to a kid sitting in our section

  • kayaking on the lake with lots of different groups of friends

  • the awesome bike necklace Abby made me




[caption id="attachment_4802" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Bike Necklace by Abby Jeanne Jewelry & More"][/caption]



  • my friend who told me a story that thoroughly disgusted me and just seconds later had me laughing so hard I cried

  • lunch at a friend's house followed up by her homemade blackberry pie.  That pie made me weak in the knees.  I may dream of that pie tonight.

  • my very first byline


2 comments:

  1. Hey new buddy! Love the blog. Think i'll subscribe. Congrats on your first byline!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.