xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #40:

September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday #40:

This week I'm thankful for...

  • a visit from my brother.  It was too short, but still sweet

  • the leaves that are beginning to change colors

  • walking to church in the cool of the morning

  • the parents and children who still visit me long after they were in my class

  • crisp sheets

  • minor league baseball games

  • road trips with friends

  • spin class

  • walking to school in the morning before the sun bakes everything

  • the fact that it's no longer Wednesday.  Wednesday was a doozy of a day with my little ones.  Thank goodness they're not always like that!

  • this Just Because present from a friend.  She gives the most perfect gifts.


Since my terrible photography skills are making it impossible to read the quote, here's a better version of the print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.