xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #63

March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday #63

image courtesy of righttruth.typepad.com
This week I'm thankful for...
  • the sound of rain on the roof
  • conferencing with the parents of my students
  • a beautiful, sunny day for our field trip
  • time to read
  • afternoon naps
  • staying in my pajamas well past noon
  • a longish drive with a new playlist
  • shopping at my favorite store
  • going to the movies on a school night
  • crossing things off my To Do List
  • pink and white animal cookies with sprinkles
  • my husband who makes me laugh like no other
  • talking to my nephews about how to build a leprechaun trap
Beware, leprechauns!

2 comments:

  1. Spring is a wonderful time for a new playlist. I wonder if there will be pictures of the leprechaun traps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's on your playlist right now, Hipster? And I added a photo of the finished trap for your viewing pleasure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.