xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #62

March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday #62



This week I'm thankful for...
  • watching the mother of one of my little ones totally dominate in a roller derby bout
  • blood orange flavored sorbet
  • the sound of popcorn popping on the stove
  • driving with the top down
  • writing haikus with my little ones
  • finishing report cards
  • my little ones who wrote me a giant thank you note for taking them on a field trip
  • my little one who was singing 'Hey, Jude' while he was painting today
  • my hubby who knows how to cheer me up like no other

2 comments:

  1. Suddenly, I can smell popcorn and hear a sweet little one singing "Hey Jude."

    Roller derby is big this week. I'm missing out.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing out on roller derby? So sad, Hippie, so sad. Have some popcorn.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.