xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #61

February 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday #61

This week I'm thankful for...
  • sleeping in Saturday morning
  • walking by the river
  • time with my extended family
  • good books
  • the moment my husband walks in the front door after a business trip
  • wonderful things happening to those dearest to me
  • cold, windy nights perfect for cuddling up with a good book
  • the little one who is keeping me honest during Lent
  • my patient stepdad who gives me photography lessons and explains things like ISO and aperture over and over and over again because my peanut sized brain doesn't get it the first 20 times.
  • singing silly songs with my husband while we get ready for work

3 comments:

  1. I'm thanking your "Thankful Thursday" on a Friday, because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm thankful I have a beautiful step daughter who helps me on photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at you being a rebel. Careful this kind of behavior might bleed into gratitude on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.