xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 19

November 19, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 19



Today I'm thankful for...

  • turning my alarm clock off for the upcoming week

  • the little boy in my class who is moving and checked with me three times today to make sure I had his address so our class could send him letters

  • my students and their parents and the opportunity to meet with them this week

  • the little boy in my class who is counting the days until his mom comes home from Iraq in February

  • my friend who is helping her students focus on being peacemakers at our school

  • the custodian who cleans my classroom

  • vacation

  • vacation (Yes, it's worth repeating.)

  • vacation (Last time, I promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.