xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 5

November 5, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 5

I'm in the throes of cranking out 1, 667 words a day for NaNoWriMo and also trying to get in the habit of daily thanks.

Today I'm thankful for...

  • school shirt days on Fridays.  One day a week, I get a reprieve from flicking through my closet and realizing I have nothing to wear.

  • one of my former student who raced across the entire playground just to give me a hug as I walked to my classroom this morning.

  • the song "Wonderful World" and my friend who brought his guitar to sing it  with my class today.

  • mint ice cream sandwiches

  • overcast skies heavy with rain

  • the kid in the classroom next to mine who called me "Mrs. Tamale".  Mrs. McCauley isn't nearly as cool a name as Mrs. Tamale.  I'm thinking about having it legally changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.