xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #11

February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday #11

This week I'm thankful for...

  • driving with my windows rolled down

  • wearing flip flops in February

  • walking my neighborhood when the sky is clear enough to see the mountains and the rows of windmills turning on Hatchet Ridge

  • taking my little ones to see a play at the theater. There's just nothing like a theater full of laughing children.

  • the little boy who came back from the theater and wrote in his notebook that he loved the whole thing and it was the best day ever!

  • walking to school and church in Spring-like weather

  • riding my bike

  • fleece hoodies

  • the sounds of kids playing in the neighborhood

  • opening all the windows in the house

  • Love poems like "I Carry Your Heart With Me" by ee cummings.  Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjzJ56c1wrY

3 comments:

  1. Love the list!

    I had to leave some love for e.e. cummings here too! We're doing a poetry unit with my 8th graders and this was the first poem we discussed together as a class...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.