xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #13

February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday #13



This week I'm thankful for...

  • SNOW!  Real, honest to goodness, sticking on the ground snow!!!

  • taking my little ones out for a few minutes to catch snowflakes on their tongues and on black paper

  • the little boy who ate the snow off his paper

  • the snowman built by the kiddos next door

  • blowdrying my hair on cold mornings

  • my stepdad, who always says yes when I ask for his help

  • roses from my hubby "just because"

  • good books

  • cucumber green tea body wash

  • the colleague who brought me lunch

  • the feeling that I worked really hard in spin class

3 comments:

  1. Nice, as always. Simple and to the point. Thanks for sharing, Alicia.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for a beautiful daughter like you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.