xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Little Love Poems

February 14, 2011

Little Love Poems

Happy Valentine's Day!  Maybe today is your favorite day of the year and you're surrounded by chocolates and roses.  Maybe you're spending today in your own good company, but you wish you could just pull the covers over your head and stay in bed until February 15th shows its face.  No matter what today looks like for you, I hope you find a way to show someone you care about that they're loved.

And to get you in the mood, here are a few love poems written by my little ones.

Here's one a little girl wrote for her mommy.

Marshmallow Hugs


Mom, you are as beautiful as a rose!


Your hugs feel like soft, soft marshmallows.


I love you more than the moonlight.


XOXO


I love you, Mom!


 



And a couple for sisters and brothers.

My Love Poem


You are as sweet as a rose.


I love you so much more than my dog.


 


Dear Brother,


Happy Valentine's Day!


You are kind.


You are sweet as sugar.


I like you because you share with me and you help me read.


 


Last, but not least, here is my favorite poem written by a little boy to his dad.





My Love Poem


Your love is soft like a soft cloud.


I love you to the ocean.


You are handsome like a tiger.


I love you with joy.


 




I am so using that tiger line on my hubby tonight.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.