xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: A Smattering of Thank You Notes

February 15, 2011

A Smattering of Thank You Notes

Dear Curtain Rod in my Bathroom,

Thank you for falling on my head when I had my arms full of laundry and was defenseless against your attack.  And thank you for doing it just as I was trying to move myself up a number or two on the Valentine's Day scale of attractiveness.  My head was getting a little too big and big heads just aren't attractive.  (For the record, big heads with bumps aren't that pretty either.)

Sincerely,

The Girl Seeing Stars

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hammer,

Thank you for smashing my thumb into oblivion when I was putting the curtain rod back up.  It took my mind off my throbbing head.

Fondly,

The Girl Typing With Nine Fingers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Papa Murphy's Take n' Bake,

Thank you for making heart shaped pizzas for girls like me who should never, ever, ever be allowed near the oven.  It was nice to give my special someone something edible for a change.

With love,

Me, My Hubby and Our Full Bellies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Google,

Thank you for putting this little graphic on your page for Valentine's Day.  You sent tons of traffic to my LOVE post.  What a nice Valentine's Day surprise.

Loving You More Than a Google,

The Girl Who Will Now Stop Obsessively Checking Her Blog Stats

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm sorry about the curtain rod and the hammer, but Yay, You! on the pizza and the blog stats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hippie. And I must say the curtain rod looks mighty fine now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.