xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #10

February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday #10

This week I'm thankful for...

  • the sounds my husband makes in his sleep

  • my mom's chocolate chip cookies

  • my students who popped by my house Friday afternoon

  • Mexican food

  • the smell of clothes in the dryer wafting through the air as I walked the neighborhood

  • the little boy who stayed a few minutes after school to tell just to tell me how much fun he had at school that day.  We didn't do anything out of the ordinary that day, which made the compliment that much sweeter.

  • Monday night Bible study

  • dollar movie night with the hubby

  • a fresh haircut

  • the little girl in my class who came to school with a silver shower curtain ring on her wrist because "anything round can be a bracelet, right?"  I sense a budding fashion designer.

4 comments:

  1. You have beautiful things to be thankful about.
    Being married to your Mom gives me many, many things about being thankful, like loving you and Terry, and all her kids and family. We are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet most of them don't cost a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.