xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 12

November 12, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 12



Today I spent part of the day in Chico writing with a friend and doing some Writing Project stuff.  It was a fun day and I have so much to be grateful for.  Today I'm thankful for...

  • waking up and reading in my warm bed

  • writer friends who know the terror of the blank page and conversely the beauty of creating something from nothing

  • my neighbor playing his acoustic guitar

  • thumb tacks

  • stores that sell clothes for tall chicks

  • my writing playlist

  • Scrivener, fantastic software that every writer needs.  Try it for free. You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. I love your daily lists and glad you had a great writing day with Lynn. Reminds me of our writing marathon in Philly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bonnie. I saw the Reading Market on television the other day and was thinking back to our Philly marathon. What a great time we had!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.