xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 1

November 1, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1



NaNoWriMo is here, meaning I am recklessly writing a runaway novel in daily spurts of 1,667 words each day.  Click here to help me.

In an effort to keep my blogging muscles limber and also to come up from air once in awhile, I'll be posting things I'm thankful for each day.  I read about the idea over here and thought it would be the perfect way to welcome in the Thanksgiving season.

It's also very helpful that when we sit around the table Thanksgiving Day, I will have a month's worth of crib notes to choose from and won't get all embarrassed when I'm put on the spot to say what I'm thankful for.  Feel free to pilfer for your own cheat sheet as needed.

I'm thankful for...

  • fall days when I walk to and from work in a blush of leaves

  • the bags of candy my students brought from their trick or treat bags to send to troops overseas

  • quiet afternoons at home

  • the smell of my husband's cologne on his pillow

  • little ones who write about becoming stars in the sky

  • children's books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.