xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 28

November 28, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 28



Today I'm thankful for...

  • kids throwing snowballs off to the side of the road while their parents chained the tires

  • black train cars cutting through the stark white Sierra Nevadas

  • snow plow drivers clearing the way for me get home

  • pulling into our garage after being away

  • putting on my pajamas before 5pm

  • loads of my favorite shows waiting for me on the DVR

  • putting my feet up on the couch and reading a good book

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet that wordpress features people blogging about 30 days :). Even though it's almost over, it's been really cool to write about.

    And those are awesome things to be thankful for! Except the snow- the least bit of snow shuts down the South, so it's just craziness here when it snows!

    Amy Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it doesn't snow much where I live either, so it's a treat to travel to other places blanketed with snow, knowing I will return to sunny Northern California.

    I look forward to reading about your last couple of days of thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.