xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 17

November 17, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 17

Today I'm thankful for...
  • the parent who told me she loves me because I teach with my whole heart.

  • a little girl who wrote me a letter saying that she loves me and feels "happee" in our class. Happy should absolutely be spelled that way because it looks more like yippee.

  • my vice-principal

  • sweet texts from my hubby

  • crossing the 30,000 word mark for NaNoWriMo

  • Holly Black's take on NaNoWriMo. "You will walk around in a foggy haze at your job or the bank or the supermarket. People will talk to you for twenty minutes and you won't have heard a word they said because you just thought of a fantastic new subplot. You will look up things on the internet that make you look like a serial killer." She is so right it's scary. Now excuse my while I go look up how many gallons of blood are in the human body.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Talk to me.