xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: 30 Days of Thanks: Day 29

November 29, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 29

Today I'm thankful for...

  • my electric toothbrush.  I'm telling you, that is three minutes of bliss.

  • Fatty's 10 Pound Challenge

  • my spin instructor who magically makes class feel more like a real bike ride and less like a bunch of sweaty people crammed in a room of stationary bikes

  • my workout buddy who refers to spin class as "death spin", but still shows up twice a week

  • this conversation with one of my little ones:


"I'm going to miss you, Mrs. McCauley."  She hugged my neck.

"I'll see you tomorrow."  I assured her.

"I know, but I'll still miss you tonight."  She smiled and gave me one more squeeze before leaving.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute conversation! Kids are so sweet. I bet it was nice to be missed, too. :-)

    As for enjoying working out, I need to figure out how to do that, because right after Christmas it's time to lose this baby weight I still have hanging on. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caryn, I don't even have kids and I have baby weight that needs losing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.