xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #78

September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday #78

image courtesy of thetomkatstudio.com

This week I'm thankful for...
  • the sounds of train whistles echoing up from the canyon
  • Library Day
  • parent volunteers
  • walks with friends
  • my husband's arms
  • unexpected cash
  • thank you notes
  • the men who continue to hammer and drill and make a clatter outside my classroom every day trying to get my air conditioner to work
  • the colorful words aforementioned clattering men shout outside my door when their attempts fail.  I can count that as vocabulary instruction minutes, right?  Right???

1 comment:

  1. I always love to hear the train; funny how it's so loud at night but you never notice it in the daytime. When I moved back after two decades away, the sound of the rumbling train toot-tooting in the dark reminded me I was truly home again.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.