xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #80

November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday #80


This week I'm thankful for...
  • waking to the sound of rain
  • rain that stops just in time for recess
  • chocolate covered pomegranate seeds
  • my NaNoWriMo writing buddies
  • rain boots
  • parent volunteers who literally did all the heavy lifting for me on our field trip when my back was out
  • the chiropractor who opened his office on Saturday and put me out of my misery
  • ice packs
  • my hubby, who does everything in his power to make me feel better
  • Mexican food
  • the scent of rain on asphalt
  • the kid who dressed as Clifford the Big Red Dog on Halloween
  • my little ones who are donating their Halloween candy to Treats for Troops
  • the safety of my loved ones and my home

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I've been doing a month of thanks this November. This is a great way to keep the thankful spirit all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacey. I did the same thing last November or maybe it was the November before and after 30 days it wasn't a practice I wanted to give up. So glad you're finding so much to be thankful for this month and always. Again congrats on 2 million! Love your work and I hope to bump into you at NWP or NCTE.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.