xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #88

January 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday #88

Image courtesy of sewcraftcreate.com
Image courtesy of sewcraftcreate.com
This week I'm thankful for...
  • riding my bike to school
  • mandarin oranges from the corner stand
  • the sound of children playing at my neighborhood park
  • grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches
  • Heavy Metal Monday spin class
  • the blooper reel of my nephew learning to ride his bike.  I love the videos of him riding successfully, but I love the faceplant videos just as much.  Okay, maybe more.
  • the first rose on the rosebush by my front door
  • floating bicycle photos by Zhao Huasen.  They are so delightfully whimsical.  Here's my favorite.  It makes me giggle each time I look at it.  
bike1_mini
Floating Bicycle photo by Zhao Hausen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.