xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #103

February 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday #103

Photo courtesy of gailweithers.wordpress.com

This week I'm thankful for...
  • free frozen yogurt
  • the rainbow painting one of my little ones gave me
  • the little one who stopped at the end of the day just to tell me, "Thank you for teaching me, Mrs. McCauley."
  • the film Rising From the Ashes
  • Naomi Shihab Nye's poem Kindness
  • Lori Gard's article What Students Remember Most About Teachers
  • waking to the sound of rain
  • the smell of rain
  • Edith, my new Ugandan friend, who lives right here in my town
  • the inspiring athletes of the winter Olympics, specifically the ice dancers, the short track speed skaters, the curlers and the snowboard cross racers.
  • explaining the winter Olympics to my youngest son in Uganda
  • catching up with old friends
  • Valentine's Day with my little ones
  • homemade cheesecake
  • Glide floss
  • Cadbury Mini Eggs
  • silly dancing with The Hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.