xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Ready for 30 Days of Literary Abandon

October 31, 2011

Ready for 30 Days of Literary Abandon

Happy Halloween Day Before NaNoWriMo!

It's mere hours until the festivities begin and I'm all ready for 30 days of literary abandon.  Well, except for the fact that I have no idea what I'm going to write about.  Minor detail.

But I've taken care of the important stuff like:
  • the car charger for my laptop is on its way to my doorstep as I type.  We'll be spending lots of time in the car and while Terry fills his brain with ESPN radio, I'm going to be dominating my daily word count.
  • report cards-they're all finished printed and ready to roll for parent teacher conferences.
  • the all important writing playlist including some gems from Adele, INXS, U2, Polar Boy, Matthew Perryman Jones, Ingrid Michaleson, Bruce Springsteen and, of course, Stevie Wonder.
  • laundry, done and all tucked away
  • a freezer stocked with quick dinner options

4 comments:

  1. Well I call that prepared! I am nowhere near as ready as you are, except that I did just call Denny's restaurant and reserve the big booth for 11:30 PM tonight, so we can dive in at the first stroke of November. Yippee!! Here goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Lynn! I'll be envying your word count in my dreams as I sleep through the breaking of NaNoWriMo! At least I hope I'll be sleeping! I just can't seem to shake this cold, so you never know, maybe I'll be up with you. It's so exciting! Happy writing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how Halloween has turned into the day before NaNoWriMo. I'm with you; I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'm going for it anyway. Have fun, and happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right back at you, Dave! NaNoWriMo is always a wild ride and I wouldn't have it any other way! 50K here we come!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.