xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #42

October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday #42

[caption id="attachment_4939" align="aligncenter" width="354" caption="Image from "Rain", a breathtaking installation by Stacee Kalmanovsky"][/caption]

This week I'm thankful for...

  • waking to the sound of rain

  • the scent of rain on asphalt wafting in through my open classroom door

  • the little ones whispering in the corner of the class about how much they love school

  • the part of the pumpkin life cycle where they shrink back to the earth

  • my little ones who loved smelling, feeling and examining our old pumpkins with magnifying glasses

  • my bathrobe

  • Donald Miller's book Through Painted Deserts

  • my dear friend who is on the road trip of his life and calls me to tell me about all the quirky things he sees on the road.  His calls make me laugh so hard that I cry and cry so hard that I laugh.

  • soaking in my hot tub while it drizzles

  • morning prayer time with my hubby

  • my teaching team

  • my Fall clothes

  • hot mint tea on a cold Fall day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.