xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #92

March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday #92

Gratitude.pdf-1

This week I'm thankful for...
  • playing Hide & Seek with my nephews
  • riding my bike to work
  • slow churned frozen vanilla custard
  • Saturdays in my pajamas
  • wearing my One Fish, Two Fish pajamas to school on Dr. Seuss Day.  Yes, I did ride my bike to school in my pajamas.
  • riding my bike home under a double rainbow backed by gunmetal clouds
  • arriving home on my bike just as it started to rain
  • this present I received from a little one at my school:
How adorable is this bike basket/bag?
How adorable is this bike basket/bag?  It gets even better...
TAGALONGS!!! There were Tagalongs inside!!! Surely I died and went to Heaven.
And look how my Sharpies look like a bright bouquet of happiness. Sigh. Perfection.

3 comments:

  1. I am just wondering if you will return to writing here or have you found a new space for your ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Juliann. You're sweet to ask about my absence. I will return to writing here and I'll return soon. Teaching has been particularly time consuming as of late, but I've been making mental notes about stories to share with y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.