xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Dear Nike Chalkbot,

August 8, 2010

Dear Nike Chalkbot,

Dear Nike Chalkbot,

Thank you for making the Tour de France route the best thing I've read all summer.  And that's saying something because I read some fantastic books.  But you, Mr. Chalkbot, have inspired me.

You gave me a voice during a time of grief.



You told me that I was not alone in my loss.


You helped me rediscover my belief in miracles.


You reminded me that hope is stronger than illness and death.And reminded me that love is strength.


I've never known a robot as wise or as filled with compassion.  I hope you find many roads to write on in the future because I love reading what you have to say.  Keep rolling strong, Chalkbot.

Love,

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Great, creative and inspiring post, Alicia!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bonnie. I'm using the Chalkbot messages in conjunction with the This I Believe piece to lead our staff in a writing exercise at our beginning of the year staff meeting. I'm excited to share and blessed to have the opportunity to create a time in which we all write together.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.