xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #55

January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday #55

This week I'm thankful for...
  • bike rides with friends
  • my warm house
  • the cozy feeling of being tucked under heavy piles of blankets
  • my little ones and their parents who are fully embracing our 100 Acts of Kindness challenge
  • the day when the rain let up just in time for both recesses
  • time to practice with my new camera
  • the fact that my camera didn't break when I accidentally dropped it from my handlebars.  Really, it's good to get that first scratch out of the way, right?
  • the sound of my hubby's voice
  • lots of opportunities to laugh with my little ones
  • parent volunteers
  • my little one who stayed home sick and spent the day writing comic books to share with the class
  • the opportunity to take care of a friend in need
  • dinner with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.