xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #53

January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday #53

This week I'm thankful for...
  • sunny days when I left the car in the garage and walked or rode The Rocket to my destinations
  • waking up without an alarm clock
  • helping friends learn new technology
  • an organized house
  • my wedding dress, all wrapped up and pretty in the box these 15 years
  • soup on crisp days
  • cleaning out the garage while wearing my pajamas because I don't have to get dressed if I don't want to
  • catching up with friends over leisurely breakfasts
  • dates with my mom
  • piping hot bowls of steel-cut oatmeal
  • going to the movies in the middle of the day

2 comments:

  1. Alicia,
    Happy Tuesday!
    This book reminded me of you when I saw it in the bookstore. Could be a book about you!
    http://www.powells.com/biblio/62-9780805078510-0

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Katie, thanks for the recommendation. I'm adding it to my list of books to read right this second. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.