xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #67

April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday #67

image courtesy of audneal.typepad.com
This week I'm thankful for...
  • the little girl sitting one row ahead of me on the plane and singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"  You made my day, little one.  Twinkle on.
  • sleeping in my own bed
  • reading in bed
  • the 90 year old woman celebrating her birthday at the Kings v. Clippers game.  They showed her on the big screen and I was simultaneously filled with joy and pangs of grief for my grandmother.
  • carefully trying to pour ladybugs into habitats only to have them creep out in a mass invasion.  You should've heard the squeals and giggles coming from my little ones as ladybugs crawled all over my arms, legs and hair.  We eventually got them settled into their habitats on our desks, but we're still finding rogue ladybugs around the room.
  • dragonfly season in my classroom
  • local theater
  • Easter morning.  This video, featuring some of my beloveds, sums it up beautifully.

1 comment:

Talk to me.