xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #2

December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday #2

This week I'm thankful for...

  • my grandmother's nativity set.  It's carved from olive trees harvested in Bethlehem.

  • playtime with my nephew

  • Christmas ornaments from all the places Terry and I have traveled

  • Terry's vanilla pancakes on a Sunday morning

  • Advent

  • Christmas carols during Sunday morning church service

  • Knowing I pushed as hard as I could in spin class.

  • Sitting by the light of the Christmas tree

  • peppermint hot chocolate

  • online Christmas shopping

  • walking the neighborhood in the misty air


What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

  1. This week I'm thankful the sweetness of Chanukah, ending last night!
    http://blkdrama.wordpress.com/2010/12/09/last-night-more-fire-day-9-of-thanks/
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I am thankful that today is Thursday and not Monday.
    I am also thankful for a hot latte in my old insulated cup that I can sip on all morning.
    I'm thankful for good friends, too.
    XO Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the gratitude that it's almost the weekend. More time with good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.