xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #1

December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday #1

I just couldn't give up writing down all I have to be thankful for.  So, I'm going to devote Thursdays to posting what I'm thankful for each week.

My friend, Bonnie, who has just started her 30 Days of Thanks, is partnering with me.  So every Thursday you can stop in and read my list and then click on over to her list.

I like to think of it as a double your pleasure, double your fun kind of thing.  Okay, that might be pushing it a little, but you get the point.

Without further ado, this week I'm thankful for...

  • the opportunity to learn new things

  • technology that facilitates meaningful instruction

  • lunch with friends

  • being asked to do writing inservice with my colleagues

  • wicking gym clothes

  • sandwiches

  • tomato soup

  • the scent of rain on asphalt

  • online Christmas shopping

  • packages in the mail

  • my MacBook.  I just do not understand the mysterious PC.


What are you thankful for?  Share the love in the comments section.  :)

6 comments:

  1. :) I think we should invite visitors to leave something they are thankful for on Thankful Thursday or leave us a link to their blog with a thanks list,
    What you do think?
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for discovering your blog from a comment you left for "Fatty" of Fat Cyclist fame. Also thankful that you have linked to Bonnie's new 31 days of thankful. I don't have a blog yet - you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shucks, Rhonda, I'm blushing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now look forward to Thursdays and your Thankful Thursday posts. This seems like the sort of thing that should spread, although I think the silly tone of my blog would taint the beauty of it somewhat. All that said, I'm curious about your graphics. Do you create those? They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Hippie. Interestingly enough, once I decided to do Thankful Thursdays, I found a whole slew of blogs already doing the same thing. As for the adding it to your blog, why not? There are plenty of funny things to be thankful for. As for the graphics, I am fortunate to grab them from free places where people much more creative than I am have already designed them. Thank goodness because I am not talented in that type of thing at all!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.