xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #5

December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday #5


This week I'm thankful...

  • for a quiet Christmas morning with Terry

  • for time to read good books

  • to spend time with friends

  • for feeding my littlest nephew a pear for the first time

  • to ride with the top down on the MINI and watch the clouds shift against the winter night sky

  • for In-N-Out cheeseburgers

  • to walk in the sprinkling rain with new friends

  • for pedicures

  • for dollar night at the movie theater

  • for the smell of laundry fresh from the dryer

  • for this story of a man who changed his life for the better simply by writing thank you notes


What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. Let's see...today I'm thankful for a warm house 'cause it's really cold outside. (Okay, not cold for Ohio, but for Chico it is.)
    I'm thankful that I can go see my chiropractor's little brother today because my back is wrenched.
    I'm thankful for good friends who like to write with me.
    I'm thankful for another week and a half of vacation still ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for clicking to this site and finding a great new post to read and pictures to see.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bonnie. So glad you dropped by. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.