xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #9

January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday #9

This week I'm thankful for...

  • the roses Terry brought to my classroom on Friday.  I love "just because" flowers and the man who brings them to me.

  • lemongrass soap.

  • these tips on revision that make me feel like my wordslugging is worth it.

  • when the thermometer hit 70.  A little taste of spring in January has me pining for more.

  • skirts and dresses because they're so much more fun to wear than pants.

  • reading in the bathroom.

  • the bumper sticker I saw that read "Wag more, bark less".

  • this awesome LEGO cycling gorilla:


[caption id="attachment_3062" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="from the brilliant site A LEGO A Day"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.