xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Help Me Win A Bloggie

January 1, 2011

Help Me Win A Bloggie

It's time for Bloggie Nominations and I've got my sights on the category Best Kept Secret Weblog.

Let me just tell you right off the bat: I want to win.

If this little blog wins what do I get?  Nothing except the glory of the title.  Oh, and the right to refer to myself henceforth as an award-winning blogger.

And you better believe I'll be referring to myself like that all the time.  I think my head is already beginning to swell.  Oh dear.

So here's how to vote:

  1. Click the Bloggies nomination page.

  2. Scroll down to the Best Kept Secret category and under nominee type in Pedals and Pencils and then type in the URL pedalsandpencils.wordpress.com (If you're feeling really sweet, scroll back up and nominate me for Best Writing of a Weblog.  That's always a tough category filled with amazing writers and it would be an honor to be in their company.  Plus everyone loves a good underdog story, right?)

  3. In order for your vote to count, you have to nominate at least three different blogs.  So plug in your favorites and consider nominating some of my favorites, too.  Here are some suggestions: Best Food Weblog: Cake Wrecks at cakewrecks.blogspot.com, Best Photography of A Weblog: The Pioneer Woman at thepioneerwoman.com and A Lego A Day at legomyphoto.wordpress.com, Weblog of the Year: Fat Cyclist at www.fatcyclist.com

  4. Once you've entered your nominations, scroll down to the bottom where you type some super secret words to make sure you're an actual person voting.  Then type in your e-mail address and hit the submit button.  You only get to vote once and voting closes January 16th.

  5. Then check your e-mail because in order for your vote to count you have to click on the link they send you.

  6. If you really want to help me win so you can pal around with an award-winning blogger, pass this on to your friends on FaceBook and Twitter, too.


Well, I'm off to search for a hat large enough to fit my increasingly big head.

Thanks for voting!

2 comments:

Talk to me.