xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #6

January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday #6


This week I'm thankful for...




  • catching snowflakes on my tongue

  • the way Terry jumped over furniture just to get to me and kiss me at midnight on New Year's Eve

  • my friend, Abby, who found my ring after I accidentally flung it out the car window-oops!

  • fresh pineapple

  • game night with friends

  • sack lunches in the sunshine

  • avocados

  • walking my neighborhood at night when the stars are out

  • having lots of my "fat clothes" taken in and giving the rest of them away

  • time with my students after such a long break

  • Terry cooking me vanilla pancakes

  • time to write poetry

  • my nephew who needed just one more hug and kiss before I left


P.S. If you have a minute, nominate me for a Bloggie here.  Thanks!

P.P.S. Only a couple of more days to post your day in a sentence here.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I nominated you. I also took the time to nominate some other blog friends in other categories, which was fun. Thanks for the reminder to take the time to give some props in a small way that can make a difference for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And I love these lists. I do something similar with my Daily Gratitudes. Sometimes it's something as mundane-sounding as "Kleenex" and "NyQuil", but I tell you, when I need Kleenex & NyQuil, I am so grateful they're there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think appreciation of small things (like Kleenex & NyQuil) makes a big difference. For me, looking for things to be grateful for, big or small, has made all the difference. Oh, and thanks for voting for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.