xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #8

January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday #8

This week I'm thankful for...

  • the pink sunset reflecting off the white cap of Mt. Lassen

  • bedhead so terrible that I actually jumped at the shadow it cast on the wall.  No joke.  Then I woke Terry with it and scared the pants off of him, too.

  • magazines in the mailbox

  • walking to church Sunday mornings

  • Monday holidays

  • Donald Miller's take on gratitude

  • when Terry puts gas in my car

  • raspberry apple flavored water

6 comments:

  1. Alicia, you are a blessed beautiful girl because God made you beautiful and you know to open your eyes to see His creation. And you laugh at the funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not aware there were so many Thankful Thursday groups! I am so glad to "meet" you!

    I too like the FUNNY STUFF....
    Do you do a blog loop with your Thankful Thursday post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois, not to be totally daft, but what's a blog loop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful that when I played my guitar tonight for family...neither hand shook, in fact, I moved into my own world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Bonnie, that's great! Way to share your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.