xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #52

December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday #52

This week I'm thankful for...
  • time off at home with the hubby
  • reading in bed in the morning
  • staying up late
  • Pinterest, the giant time suck that has shown me all sorts of useful things to make out of ratty old t-shirts
  • time to re-organize my house
  • walks with friends
  • cheesecake.  Hey, if you'd eaten this cheesecake, you'd know it's a totally legit thing to be thankful for.
  • Christmas carols
  • practical jokes
  • reading the Christmas story with my hubby in the quiet house on Christmas morning
  • Communion at church on Christmas morning.  It moves me to tears every year.
  • riding The Rocket on Christmas day
  • jeans that fit perfectly
  • brand spankin' new cycling socks
  • the red afghan a student's mother made for me.  It's beautiful and comes with a great story for another time.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! :) I always love your T Lists. How about sending me a few Love photos for my video piece coming up?

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bonnie. I sent you one photo. It has a bike, of course. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.