xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #71

May 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday #71

image courtesy of indulgy.com

This week I'm thankful for...
  • weekends with old friends
  • holding a new dragonfly and sending it off on its first flight
  • watching the eclipse with friends
  • tetherball
  • kickball
  • roasting s'mores around the campfire
  • seeing the rings of Saturn through a telescope
  • open window weather
  • a short night hike
  • DiGorno pizza, which totally counts as cooking in my book ;)
  • watching chick flicks with the girls
  • listening to my summer playlist while finishing report cards
  • my husband who shows me all the cool sports highlights
  • the fact that I live in a country where I don't have to worry about yellow fever or malaria
  • another class musical that was a HUGE hit with all the parents.  We put out 150 chairs and even still people were sitting on the floor and standing in back.  It's great to have families come out and support their little ones.
  • this lovely gift from my students and their parents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.