xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #15

March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday #15

This week I'm thankful for...

  • days when the rain holds off until after recess

  • a darling former student who bought me a dragonfly windchime with her own money.  I can only imagine how many chores she had to do to earn enough money to buy it.  I was so touched.

  • the kid who came to school with the Batman symbol shaved in his head, proving that everything old becomes new again.

  • getting my report cards done ahead of time instead of scrambling at the last minute

  • Girl Scout cookies

  • my new little one who asked the class to pray that his family would find a house

  • The Fat Cyclist for making this photo of my brother and I his new blog header.  Go, Team Fatty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.