xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #18

March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday #18

This week I'm thankful for...

  • the NCAA basketball tournament because I love watching the underdog win

  • my friends who made me lemon blueberry cake just because I requested it

  • my teacher friend who is retiring and bequeathing all of her writing resource books to younger teachers

  • the patch of blue sky that peeked out Saturday reminding me that winter won't last forever

  • riding on the river trail when the river is so high that the water laps at the trail, even flooding it in places

  • riding with newbie cyclists who are excited to ride 'long distances' like 15-16 miles

  • remembering when 6 miles was a long way to ride my bike

  • the fact that my class is too young for state testing.  Yes and amen.

  • waking up early and reading a good book before heading off to work

2 comments:

  1. In my 12-Step program, we call this making a gratitude list. Pulls one out of the dumps or lows to become grateful for such blessings

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.