xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #25

May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday #25

This week I'm thankful for...

  • getting a pedicure with my mom

  • walking the river trail

  • my critique partner at Writers Forum and her helpful suggestions

  • leftovers

  • rainy weather that lets me wear my winter clothes in May

  • sweating hard in spin class and then walking in the rain to my car

  • reading in bed with my hubby

  • days when the rain holds off until after recess

  • the bouquet of roses my husband brought to my classroom

  • the little boy who finally nailed his solo during practice for our musical

  • the man outside of Barnes and Noble who said "Hey, beautiful, smile.  Every day is a good day."  It was a particularly rough teaching day and I needed to be reminded that it was still a good day.

3 comments:

  1. The things you are thankful about warm my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the words I need to hear come from the most unexpected places. I love when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.