xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #27

June 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday #27

This week I'm thankful for...

  • the rain that held off for our field trip to Turtle Bay Museum

  • the rain that held off yet again for our swimming trip to the Aquatic Center

  • my sweet little one who said "Mrs. McCauley, we've been a lot of great places this year, but the swimming field trip was the best!"

  • my wonderful parent volunteers who make field trips seamless

  • my first grade team

  • my husband, who opens the door for me every single time

  • riding my bike up hills that are so hard I want to puke

  • somehow not puking on those hills

  • reading in bed

  • ice cold watermelon

  • my new writing critique group

  • the last day of school tomorrow.  It will be bittersweet, but mostly sweet.  And that's what I'm most thankful for.

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading what you are thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly have a lot to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful you are out of school. Our schools here are in session for one more week, and next year it will be the middle of June before class is dismissed. We are starting later in August this year so students will have 10 weeks off this year rather than just the 9 as the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually wish we started later in the year and ended later, but right now it sure feels nice to be on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.