xmlns:og>='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Pedals & Pencils: Thankful Thursday #29

June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday #29

This week I'm thankful for...

  • white peaches so juicy that I have to eat them over the sink

  • time alone in my classroom to get organized

  • opportunities to put on my big girl pants and read something I've written.  Out loud.  To other people.  Gulp.

  • running into former students around town

  • leftovers

  • reading and writing in my favorite Chico coffee shop

  • carpooling with friends

  • my workout buddy

  • a fresh haircut

  • the hot tub after a long day of travel

2 comments:

  1. I"m sorry I missed you today. I'd like to have written in your favorite Chico coffee shop too! I hope it was a good time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, The Naked Lounge and the other places we went during the writing marathon will always have a special place in my heart. You and Peter were so kind to me in a time when I was just broken bits of myself. We'll get together and write again soon. I hope your PD went well today!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.